Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's not easy...

to gain confidence in a new craft. I'm a musician, so by trait I'm artsy- but the technical side has always taken work. Well, photography is all about technicality blended with beauty and the raw talent of a phographers' eye. SO, there's a lot to learn. I've been reading like a mad woman, playing with my lenses, discovering good angles and perspectives and attempting to study light to figure out how one becomes good at this art. I think a lot of it is just time and trial. I'm dedicated though, so I hope as I learn more I'll grow and be able to make this into something that really works for me!

Oh, I should add that I'm shooting with a Canon Rebel XTi.
The lenses that are used in these pictures are:
Canon 18-55mm kit lens,
Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens,
Canon 28-105mm USM II lens,
and a Tamron 70-300mm zoom lens with Macro.

I'm saving to eventually upgrade to a 50D, from there a 5D MkII with a complete L series IS set of lenses. YEAH. Those are mere dreams at this point, but if I get good enough, it'll happen!










No comments:

Post a Comment